Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 2011 11:46:52 -0400
>Well, now |I am seeing mites, and more than I find comfortable.
>I discuss this and my former experience with drops at
>http://www.honeybeeworld.com/diary/incl/bj1.htm#October11

As it turns out, I was not very rigorous at first and probably was looking
at at least a few mites and not seeing them, assuming my old eyes were
as good as they once were.

Anyhow, my good friends showed up to save me one day with their
Cowen oxalic evaporator and we blasted my hives.

Afterwards, I realised that this is an opportunity not to be missed to
document a real-world experience with evaporation.  A Google search
seems to show that such records are scarce.

Since then I`ve been looking through whatever websites I can find and
compiling material that is relevant to this treatment, including some charts.

For those who are interested, if only to see how often I goof up and prove
myself wrong, the project is detailed and illustrated at
http://www.honeybeeworld.com/diary/2011/diary101011.htm

To continued... (there)