From:
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2008 14:09:10 -0500
Bob mentioned:

> "The Cyclone"

There are 19 hits for "vinegar fogger" in the
Bee-L archives going back nearly a decade, and
in the interests of keeping the peace, I should
simply note that despite 8 years of advertising,
the product has failed to attract any following
of enthusiastic beekeepers.  This seems unusual
given the very wide range of products and
practices that do (or did) have "a following".

As a warning to others, I recall a report that
a beekeepers association was being sued over
a newsletter report on a demo of that product
in Indiana some years ago.  It is not clear if
the manufacturer filed suit against the beekeeper
association or merely threatened to do so, but
even threatening to sue an entity with no
appreciable assets also seems "unusual".