Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 1996 08:27:14 -0700

> >I enjoy Allen's comments.  If you do not, then you need not read them.
> >
> >Eric
> >

> Eric,
>
>    From what I've heard from many others, you seem to be in the minority.
>
> L. A. Downey

I find that hard to believe.  However, there is no requirement that all the
messaged be read.  There are some threads that I do not read and there are
some writers that I do not read.  It's no big deal to avoid those whose style
or opinion you do not care for.  Rather than complain about a message, simply
stop reading them.

What the heck ---- I read this list for fun and some education.  Let's not
forget the fun part.

Eric