From:
Peter Dalby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 14:51:28 -0000
Garth,

Would like to contact you direct about this and discuss this further but
have been unable to get email through to you.

We have been working with some women's groups in Uganda, Cameroon and
Tanzania over the last two years helping them improve their beekeeping and
presentation of products.  They are now getting higher prices in the market
place as their quality is better.  Three groups have visited us in England
over the last year to gain further experience.  We do not try to impose
western beekeeping on them but exchange ideas to mutual benefit.

Peter and Barbara Dalby, England