From:
James Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 19:09:15 +0000
My 10 year old veil let a bee get in and go for the juglar.

Where can I get the "best for the money " veil and coveralls.

I read an article by O.B. Wiser in "Gleanings  In Bee Culture" July 1992,
pp.386-387.
He suggests a "cotton mix, complete with the zipper
veil"  He also liked large plastic Zippers with velcro at both of the
ends for a tight fit.  This is a feature that appeals to me as I recuperate.
The article make a strong claim for round veils.

Has anyone bought cotton coveralls from "Brushy Mountain " and been
happy?  I am going to have to special orde because I am 6"4" and 275
pounds.

Please tell me if I have crossed any line of bee-L etticate with my
request.

Email privately if you thing it would be best.

Yours,