From:
BeeCrofter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 May 1998 10:19:32 EDT
I just got some very live and fat queens in the mail about 1-1/2 hours ago
from York's
(this is memorial day) Yorks asked If I would be home on the holiday wknd.
They used a 2lb priority mail pack for 3 bucks extra.
My postal guys are pretty good about calling me when queens come in-It pays
off in spades to hang around a bit and answer bee questions with the letter
carriers and loading dock guys-most are very curious.
Todays questions the postal guys asked-   Honey and allergies -How come the
queens on TV programs look bigger compared to the workers than the ones in the
queen cages.
Why are those other bees in with the queens. What to do for a bee sting. Where
do you sell your honey. How come you don't raise your own queens.
All in all the 10 minutes at the post office back door will pay off on this
end of the bees journey.

Tom