From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 13:24:13 -0800
--- Isis Glass <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Well, I did a search for "somewhat genetically
> dissimilar" but funny how
> nothing turned up.

I post these as a show of kindness for you to read.  I
do not want to get involved in defending the articles
or any information contained on them, and will not
try, 'not responsible for content'.
Enjoy!

http://www.beekeeping.com/articles/us/scientfic_note.htm

http://www.beesource.com/news/article/floridaferalsurvivor.htm

>  It's a small wonder there are so few serious bee
> researchers on this list.

They are here!  Several researchers have contacted me
off list to help when I have questions or needed help.
 Believe me, it makes a person feel so good when folks
that are extremely busy somehow find time to
personally assist you.  I would Imagine that it is
much too time consuming to get involved in the
conversations, so they choose to mostly lurk.  But I
do eagerly watch for Adrian, Zack and others that make
a post now and then.  It is IMO, wonderful that they
somehow are able to 'make time' from their work to
talk occasionally.  Thanks!

Submitted for your viewing pleasure:
http://www.frappr.com/smallcellorganicbeekeepers/photo/445674

Best Wishes,