From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 10:39:49 -0400
This message was originally submitted  by [log in to unmask]
to the BEE-L list  at LISTSERV.ALBANY.EDU.  It was edited to remove
quotes of previously posted material.

----------------- Original message (ID=1542F25C) (65 lines)
-------------------
From: "Karen Oland" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Informed Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology"
Subject: RE: Odd Behavior
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 10:09:14 -0400

George,

Thanks for the reply. To clarify, I had tried shims between supers of drawn
comb,
although I was having to add foundation above. I didn't realize the shims
would
still be a problem in this case. I'll try them again later, when I have all
drawn domb (maybe next year).

Do you have any suggestions for ventilation in the meantime? I have the
inner
covers with ventilation holes towards the supers and exposed. The holes
either
are not large enough for bees as they do no use them as an entrance (that I
have seen).

-Karen