From:
Al Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 11:15:23 -0500
On Sun, 11 Jan 1998 20:41:47 -0500 David Verville
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Donald Aitken wrote:

>You forgot to add the smiley face!  :-)
>
>Super Dave

Super Dave & Jrhill, et al:

Was only trying to be helpful to some who took offense
to Eric's message. I was not 'mandating' the use of smileys
or any other idiotic symbol.  Personally, I do not give a big
D if anyone uses a smiley or the other end of the anatomy.

I notice that the other end seems to be coming to the
fore here. I have always been thankful that people from
the other end exist, otherwise I would have no standards
by which to judge myself.

Al,
       <"Mailto: [log in to unmask]" >
            Scituate,Massachusetts,USA