Reply To:
Informed Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2014 11:51:44 -0500
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (19 lines)
Thank you Jim. I'm glad to know you don't think I was part of any collusion.

Maybe I didn't make myself clear the first time or maybe you chose to edit my comments.

I had no intention to seek the Presidency. I had no intention of running for any office again. My term as 1st VP was up. It was suggested by a small scale beekeeper and seperately w/out knowledge of that it was also suggested by a commercial beekeeper that I should run for the Presidency. Take from that what you will, if anything. I said I would not campaign and others would have to nominate and put me on the ballot from the floor. I had nothing invested in the outcome one way or the other. Either outcome was fine w/ me.

If I am a patsy, why are you even talking to me? If the Board of Directors of ESHPA  is headed by a patsy why do you care? Why do you seem to only care enough about what ESHPA is and what ESHPA does to throw stones at it from NYC, but not enough to be part of ESHPA as a voting/working member?

I don't know if bee-L is the right place to have this exchange, but I will gladly have it w/ you if you wish. Otherwise there are other ways to contact me which anyone can find in the public domain such as eshpa.org.

If anyone has any expectations of what ESHPA should be you are welcome to let me know.

Being a member of any organization it is hard to tell what it looks like from someone else's perspective. So I do enjoy hearing from nonmembers what ESHPA looks like to them. Is what it looks like to outsiders what it is? Is what ESHPA looks like to outsiders what it should be? Why? Why not? You tell me. I can't see it from the outside.

The BEE-L mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software.  For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2