From:
Martin Braunstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 1997 20:30:22 -0600
As far as I know there are two reliable essential oil suppliers, one is
located in the USA, its name is Lorann Oils you can reach them at:
1-800-248-1302
1-800-862-8620
1-517-882-1215
Fax 1-517-882-0507

The other supplier has its headquarters in France, its name is Alban
Muller, you can contact them at:
Ph (33+1)48 58 30 25
Fax (33+1) 48 58 03 71

Good luck!