From:
Peter Armitage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2018 16:07:04 -0400
Do you know of any surveys concerning the media beekeepers source their honey bee/beekeeping information from?

I'm running a little survey (Survey Monkey) of our association members on this topic here in Newfoundland & Labrador, Canada, at the moment. My list of options includes ABJ, Bee Culture, Bee World, BEE-L, Beesource, beekeeping blogs, HiveLites (Canadian Honey Council), our association's private FB group, our public FB group, Women in Beekeeping FB group, other beekeeping association newsletters, Kiwimana podcast, PolliNation podcast, scientific journals related to honey bees, YouTube videos, none of the above, and other.

Ontario Beekeepers' Association tells me they have not administered such a survey to their members. Question posed to another Canadian beekeeping association but response has not yet been received. Anything come to mind?