From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2009 11:16:27 -0600
Hello All,
Belated holiday greetings. I was on the road Christmas day enroute to Texas.
Currently in Florida in a remote location. Today is the first wireless
hookup I have found. Lots of emails but no time to read.
The area is so remote I have not seen a TV program or even news for a week.
I did read Randy's post and want to assure Randy he has never offended me
nor has others on BEE-L.
I am hard to offend.

Kirk Jones:
I am not far from your Florida location  and might could stop by but think
you might be at AHPA when I am in your winter area. Things are strange in
almonds this year. Growers believe (as do some beeks) that there is a glut
of hives in top shape and some beeks are dropping prices which is making the
market unstable unless you already have a contract ( WHICH CAN NOT BE BROKEN
BY THE GROWER ) which means read the fine print.The below was sent on
Christmas but only now reading . Hope has not already been posted but need
to get moving and no time to look.

> This email is to inform you that the comment period for the registration
> review of imidacloprid has recently opened.  Below you will find a link
> to the imidacloprid docket.  Through this link you can view the Agency's
> preliminary work plan and supporting documents for imidacloprid.  You
> are also invited to submit comments regarding these documents and the
> Agency's plan to review imidacloprid.  All comments must be received on
> or before March 17, 2009.
>
> http://www.regulations.gov/fdmspublic/component/main?main=DocketDetail&d=EPA-HQ-OPP-2008-0844

Sincerely,
Bob Harrison