From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2014 11:21:51 -0500
Thanks so much Geoff, Mike, Jerry and Peter
for the wonderful insight into this subject.

I believe it requires a fair degree of bravery on
your part to reply to this type of subject, and
that is very appreciated.  Thanks for sharing
your insight on the subject, your sincere and
kind responses helps me gain valuable insight.

I'm moving on, as many here know how I often
do,  -to another 'totally different' topic.
(If you have interest or comment on this subject,
please start up a new subject title, and I will follow,
or let it die here.)

A movie 'Pompeii' is due out in theaters in February,
-this provides an opportunity to research beekeeping
in Ancient Rome and Greece.

At this time, I am basically searching for evidence
to support trade by the Ancient Greeks and Romans
in varietal honeys, and more evidence supporting
my hypothesis that the ancients knew honey was
NOT celestial.

I am also seeking more information on a beehive
which was unearthed at Pompeii.  (NOT interested
in the brass vessels which were misidentified as
beehives, but an actual beehive referenced in
Pompeii artifact lists).   Thanks in Advance!

Best Wishes,
J. Waggel