From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 1996 11:19:07 -0600
> >      if you could give me some of the ideas you might hive on how
> >      to get the bees to move honey from six partially filled
> >      supers to four completely filled supers, I would appreciate
> >      it.

Well, there are a number of ways of doing this, but first check your
moisture levels in the honey.  If the weather is warm and dry,
chances are that the honey is ripe and you can just extract it.

Having the bees move it around and cap it will reduce the quantity
and perhaps the quality.

Regards

Allen

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                                         VE6CFK
RR#1, Swalwell, Alberta  Canada T0M 1Y0
Internet:[log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
Honey. Bees, & Art <http://www.internode.net/~allend/>