Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 2009 11:19:24 -0500
Peter L Borst wrote on Fri 12/04/09 10:32 AM:

"Mad Honey Sex: Therapeutic Misadventures From an Ancient
Biological Weapon," Ahmet Demircan, Ayfer Kele_, Fikret Bildik,
Gülbin Aygencel, N.Özgür Do_an, Hernán F. Gómez, Annals of
Emergency Medicine, 2009. <http://bit.ly/7OgfWn>

Thanks for this very interesting post.  I knew about this poisoning.
My doctor is Turkish.  One day in August I brought him some fresh
combed Linden honey.(My doctor loves combed honey).  I noticed he is
hesitating.  I asked him why isn't he eating. Than he told me about some plants
in southern Turkeyhoney and honey poisoning .  He told me the name of the plant
which I cant remember at the moment.
Being a vet and knowing poisonous plants and poisonings in small animals
I told him that there are no such plants in our area and that this is Linden honey.
Than he started to eat and enjoy himself eating comb Linden honey. All the best to all of you, pcelar.