From:
Worker Bee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 1997 21:37:34 -0600
Last fall I asked for advise to get a queen out of a mess I made. The
queen went into old shallow knurly honey comb.  I was told to put a deep
super on top and she should move up. The hive bearly survived the winter
and started really slow. I Put the deep on top but there were so few
bees that they could not support enough brood to get going. I switched
it with a strong hive(about 3 feet apart). Now I have two strong hives
ready to go into the honey flow. BTW she moved up and is really doing
great. Someone on the list asked me to let them know how it worked out
but I forgot who. I hope I have not bored too many folks.

Don In NC