Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2011 17:08:45 -0400
> I was very pleased with the Video-Flex camera when I taught in
>school.  It looks like a gooseneck lamp, but with a small camera at the
>end.

I looked that name up and found there is a wide range of product.
http://www.microscopeworld.com/c-280-video-flex-imaging.aspx
I wonder which unit you used?

I'm thinking that for my purposes, I need a fairly wide field of view
and am also concerned about depth of field.  I see some units have
auto-focus and some are software driven.

Can you, or others, comment on these aspects of use and whether
these aspects have presented problems?

It seems to me that if depth of field is good, that focus would be something
to do once and forget.