Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2012 08:57:42 -0700
> I would like to know does small cell
help, I haven't seen anyone demonstrate that yet<

I would like to see this too!!  Scientific studies done with controls say
it does not work.  Some have shown that the mites were worse on small cell.
Sixteen year studies done without controls are absolutely worthless.  Any
study done without controls is worthless.  I want data.  Dee where are the
5000 followers when this discussion comes up?  Are they mostly people with a
few hives that practice treatment free beekeeping, loose all of their bees,
and then disappear, but are never removed from the membership list.
I want to see hard data to support the claims that treatment free beekeeping
is sustainable.  I want to see hive mortality figures, yield per hive, &
gross income.
The idea that bees open mated in the Tucson area are not africanized is
impossible to swallow.
Dave