From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2006 16:05:36 -0400
Hi folks,

The last post from Bob Harrison should not have been approved, mea culpa.  It contains an incorrect URL.

If you follow the URL and get the following:

"Your access to this server

Your access to this server
and/or site has been denied

You may have entered an invalid URL or your browser or service did not meet the criteria required to enter our servers and/or web sites.

You could be blocking our server from reading your browser type.

Please submit the form below and we will respond with an explanation of why cannot access the site you are trying to visit.

Thank you for your assistance.

1up!"

DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER.  I don't know where you are taken or what happens if you fill out the 1up! form, but I advise stongly that you do not fill out the form!

I have requested from Bob to check the URL and resubmit.

Apologies,
Aaron Morris
BEE-L Owner/Editor/Moderator/Janitor