From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2013 18:08:53 -0800
>In the middle here, we are weighing the facts and the effects of acting
and not acting.

Hearing from the extremes generates good discussion, although we have few
on the List that could be considered to be pro any sort of insecticide.
 The best approach is for each of us to avoid taking a "position"--then we
can discuss the facts, and adjust our opinions day to day as new facts come
in.

Long after the neonics have lost their effectiveness, pests will still need
to be controlled and there will be new unthought of products entering the
market.  I hope that the List will still be here to debate their merits and
shortcomings in the future.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA