From:
Anthony Gedritis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 2015 19:20:22 -0500
Right on Charlie most of the crappy nucs and delapiated equipment come from
sideliners or very small commercial guys. I also have been fortunate to
work with and meet many stellar commercial beekeepers and they deserve
thanks and respect from all beekeepers , not only from beginners but
researchers and old beekeepers who think they know everything. Disparaging
the base of this industry seems to be the norm but without these dedicated
hard working people where would the indusrty be?

Tony
On Friday, June 12, 2015, Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>

--

Tony's Plumbing
1358 N 42nd Rd