From:
Rod Billett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 10:29:24 -0400
For anyone in the South Carolina - Midlands.

I'm a first year beekeeper in the midlands, and would like some information
relating to the local nectar flows.   The last couple weeks have been dry
and hot and it looks like we've seen the last of the spring flow.

Could anyone give me information relating to the 'average' flows. Spring
and Fall, Start and stop months,

I understand the flows vary from year to year, but some general information
would be greatly appreciated.

Rod Billett
Lexington, SC.