From:
Stan Sandler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 1996 20:19:39 -0300
>One of my patients gave me a National Geographic with a great article on
>migratory beekeeping.  Check out the May 1993 issue,  pages 73 - 93.
<snip>

Haven't seen this article, but gather that it dealt with migratory
beekeeping in the U.S.   (please correct me if I am wrong).   I would be
interested to know a bit about migratory beekeeping in West Australia,
where I gather that many beekeepers follow the bloom as it moves north.  Do
we have any West Australian beekeepers on the list?
I gather that Nick Wallingford is originally from a large family beekeeping
operation in West Australia.  Do you know of any information on the internet
about migratory beekeeping there, Nick?  I once worked in West Australia and
was stunned by the bloom there after it rains.