From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 07:06:45 +0000
De Witt <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> It sure would be nice to find a mentor... to come and look at my hives ...
> In both groups I was told "....That's OVER 30 MILES. None of us can go that far!!

I find it hard to make the time to go to others' hives to mentor new
beekeepers, whether it's 30 miles or only 3.  I have enough to do
keeping up with the needs of my own hives, let alone tend others.  I
routinely offer mentor services to those willing to come and help
with my hives, free advice for free help.  It's rare that those who
want me to come to their hives are willing to come to mine.

Aaron Morris - thinking free advice for free help in upstate New
                       York!