Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2018 15:40:18 -0400
Trevor wrote:

"Maybe arrange a meeting at Apimondia in Montreal similar to what we did in Vancouver in 1999 and Ireland in 2005."

Was the 2005 one at Paddy Cullen's bar on the Tuesday?

Ettamarie came up to me,
Oh what joy! Oh what glee!
She told me the girl with the auburn locks
Is none other than Kathy Cox.
Trevor the Weather-head, Marion too
Gorgeously clad in Australian blue.
David the Cushion man bravely plodded
Through masses of chips, more than he wanted.
I had to take heed when Derek Steed
Bought me a pint - just what I need.
Bob Darrell was there as well
Also on Guinness -well weren't we all?
We made a merry lunch time group
Then back to the RDS we'd troupe.
To other friends whose names aren't here:
You'll be in the next poem - just buy me a beer.

Chris