From:
David Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 20:42:01 EST
In a message dated 1/23/99 6:36:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Anyhow, all this is a lead in to ask you what the dumbest bee related
>  thing you've ever seen is?  I've given you mine.

Cheesecloth foundation.......

Didn't work, of course, but the guy kept trying for quite a while. Of course
this guy wanted to start with a couple dozen worker bees he had trapped as
they came to rob some honey he put out. He came to me, wanting a queen. I sold
him a nuc instead (he had some old boxes) and tried to explain the ropes to
him, but he was bound to do it all HIS way.

[log in to unmask]     Dave Green  Hemingway, SC  USA
The Pollination Scene:  http://users.aol.com/pollinator/polpage1.html
The Pollination Home Page:    http://www.pollinator.com

Jan's Sweetness and Light Shop    (Varietal Honeys and Beeswax Candles)
http://users.aol.com/SweetnessL/sweetlit.htm