From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 1996 01:18:00 GMT
TP>From: Tim Peters <[log in to unmask]>
  >To: Multiple recipients of list BEE-L <[log in to unmask]>
  >Date:         Thu, 25 Jul 1996 10:46:03 -0400
  >Subject:      Re: Bleak Future ? Yes -Reply

TP>At 10:07 AM 7/25/96 -0500, you wrote:
  >>   My $.02 for Mr. Patton.
  >>   Puh-leeease!!!

TP>>  Why don't you two take your argument off line.
TP>        I'll second this motion.
TP>        All those in favor?

TP>        Any Opposed ?

Yes, I can think of no better place to voice these disagreements in
as civilized way as possible then this echo as I know of no way to
communicate the difference between beekeepers then to just spit it
out for all to see as boring as that may seem to those of us who believe
we have seen it all before.

I would add, how one feels about bee politics depends a lot on who's
OX (bees) are beeing gored. I happen to be one of the few that would
open the boarders to all imports from approved countries myself, but
I would still protect areas like Hawaii that are apparently free of
some pests and diseases that the rest of us are beginning to know very
intimately, and I would no know how they feel if it were not for
posters like Mr. Patton.

Any tread we don't agree with will end faster if we don't reply to
it and of course we all have the option of not reading it in the first
place.
                         ttul Andy-
---
 ~ QMPro 1.53 ~ SLMR 2.0 ~ A ounce of pretension = a pound of manure!