From:
Jinnah Edun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 1996 23:12:50 -0500
Like I said before,  I have a budgie (male) who has taken over since the
female died.  Which was just after the 3 young birds were hatched.  He has
been taking care of them, and we have been keeping their water and food
clean.  Now, the oldest bird, 1 week is growing feathers all over his/her
body, and we would like to know how long it will take before his/her eyes
will open.  The other two little ones, are 5 and 6 days old.  Please can
anyone out there in bee land help me?  Thank You, and to all a Merry
Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Cheeko Ali