From:
Inger Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 11:35:09 -0600
Hi Bee People
I am looking for information about state hive inspections.  In some old postings it looks like Florida shifted to having the beekeepers pay a fee for their inspections.  Is this the case today, and if so how has it worked?  Here in Iowa we just lost our state apiarist and we are trying to figure out what to do to maintain a monitoring system for our hives.  How do other states monitor their hives?
Thank you
Inger Lamb,
secretary, Iowa Honey Producers Assoc