Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 10:15:31 -0400
Hello,
My name is Wade and I have an unwanted wild bee hive forming on the bottom
of the trailer in which I live. Could you perhaps offer some information on
how to remove it safely. I don't work with bees and I don't know anyone
around my area that does. I wouldn't even know how to go about looking for
someone to remove it for me. If you have any members of any organizations
that are around the Chillicothe OH area I would appreciate it if you would
give them my e-mail so I can get the hive from where it is. It is only
about 12" square right now but it is in the area that we must use to enter
the home. Thanks Allot, Wade