From:
Jim Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 21:49:18 +0000
I am sending this email to the list because I have just heard about this requirement and would appreciate your feedback. This started as a request from an extension agent on behalf of the beekeeper.

Jim Smith

Subject: Noxious weed plan

COIN members,

I am hoping not to reinvent the wheel and that maybe one of you might have something you have already put together that I could adapt...

I have a local beekeeper who is attempting to renew a permit to place bee hives on Forest Service land. The ranger has told him that his permit cannot be renewed until he has an adequate and approved plan to prevent the spread of noxious weeds while in the forest. Does anybody have a written plan that I might be able to adapt to help this beekeeper meet that requirement? Thanks in advance for any help!