From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2012 20:55:42 -0300
At the beggining of the relation with my wife, being in a new town both of
us, we had a little depression and kept on talking about feeling "rare" .

One day a psicologist uncle passed by on the traditional summer "free night
stop" . We talk for a while, and him being an environmentalist and being
awera of our rare feeling invite us to contemplate the reality of
environment.

"The magnificent Condor probably didn't bother or even notice the little
Chercan" or the Darwin frog probably didn't know or even bother the
COndor".

Now I feel the same with beekeeping.

Beekeeping is for "renegades", people willing to leave sort of outside the
system and in that sense probably our market is much smaller than
mainstream bussiness and subsequently more difficult to sell. Nonetheless
there is always someone - probably rised by an other beekeeper or a new
renegade - willing to fill the gap.

Happy New Year

Juanse