From:
Bob & Liz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 11:59:02 -0500
Hello Allen & All,
 Did you check the archives?  There are over 50 references there and some
look as  if they might answer some of those questions.  Visit
 http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/BEE-L/ to search.
I do on many of my posts but didn't on the creosote post. Sorry. I find many
of my friends want *me* to ask the list questions because  either they don't
own a computer or are *lurkers*.
The Henry Harris cresote post answered my friends question completely.
Thanks to Henry for the post. I will stick with the copper napth for my
operation but miss the old penta.
Bob
Thinking there are remarkable similarities between varroa on bees and ticks
on beekeepers.