From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1993 10:53:24 EST
There was discussion on this list last August regarding the use of
radiation as an effective treatment for AFB.  I have a number of honey
supers that may or may not have been exposed to AFB and I would like to
treat them as a precaution before I use them again.  The possible
exposure was a few years back and it has taken me this long to recover
to the point that I again need to use the questionable equipment.  So
my question is, where might one take their equipment to have it nuked?
Preferably the location would be in proximity to upstate New York (Saratoga
area).  If no one knows of a site that may offer this service, perhaps
someone could suggest where I might direct this query?  Thanks in advance.