Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2010 21:02:26 GMT
>>Not when there are Aussie Packages available.  That is not a criticism of Aussie packages but simply a reality unless they are now unable to meet demands.
Of course but it would be hard to accurately forecast the demand for Australian queens and packages in the middle of the US winter.  The extent of the US losses seems different every year and the key root causes still await validation.  I think the Australian producers could ramp up to meet a big demand but they would take losses if the demand did not materialize.
Waldemar