From:
MIDNITEBEE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 1997 15:05:09 -0400
http://www.cybertours.com/~midnitebee/
I am surrounded by pine woods. I have not had a winter kill in three years.
Guess I am just a LUCKY keeper of bees. Another point-no varrora or
tracheal mites in last three years and by saying that,I believe I have just
placed a jinx on my bee yard. Dysentery? I use Fumidil,that's not to say
others don't. It's cold ,rainy and wet in Maine. Where is Spring!!!!!! Not
in this State.
Midnitebee(Herb)