From:
dthompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2011 05:06:54 -0500
Joe writes:
>Mistakes are made by all beekeepers.
and I have made many since 1978 (which was when I first had bees)

But these bees have ccd
And before you ask, No I can not "prove" my assertion

But there have been plenty of absconds over these 5 years, 35+(absconds)
And these absconds have been "typical" of cool weather ccd

When I got back to Canada (late september) I was/became very sick,
after the hospital stay it took 2+ weeks to get back my energy
This ate up all of October.

If I had been there to treat them then I might have been able
to make a difference.

I also thought the speed of the one collapse was noteworthy

The main problem was being away (from them)for 4 months
They were fine when I left, they were all supered up, strong, etc

dave