From:
Jorn Johanesson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 20:43:17 +0100
Sorry I have to correct my statement of more than 40 years. Even if I am
turning into an old  boy I am not that old.(born 1942) The correct should
have said more then thirty years. exact it is thirty-five years because I
started with polystyrene hives in 1967, and still have those original hives
with following modifications :

Bottom not polystyrene but simple a wooden frame with 2/3 mesh floor.
Top a simple frame  with a 5mm plywood plate and roofing felt.

Best regards
Jorn Johanesson

Multilingual software for beekeeping since 1997

hive note- queen breeding and handheld computer beekeeping software

home page = HTTP://apimo.dk
e-mail [log in to unmask]