Informed Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2017 10:16:24 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (18 lines)
Mike wrote  a response:

>>>>   go on and on about annoying "sideliners and hobby people.   .....  <><><>  Not to worry about us sideliners/hobbiests.  Usually we are too ignorant to take umbrage about being annoying.  Ignorant meaning don't know but can learn.Mike in LA

Hi Mike, You, myself and many many other "ignorant, annoying, sophomoric, (and I could go on and on with these adjectives that certain moronic experienced beekeepers throw at us) hobbyist beekeepers are serious in keeping honey bee's.  Being on this site itself shows our yearning for learning (😊unintentional rhyme) and personally have a plethora of articles I have saved, mostly from Peter B and Randy. We take classes to learn, read books, attend classes, have a mentor, be a mentor. I will attend J. Bromenshenks U of M in June for the Journeyman Level. Being a better beekeeper can cost money, that in itself should make a statement of seriousness. Us hobbyists are grateful for the learning on this site; and, for all the complaining about all those hobbyist losses over the winter, mine was 0%. 

> Deb Corcoran, Bee Thankful Raw Honey
> 
> Proverbs 16:24
> Pleasant words are a honeycomb, 
> sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
> 

The BEE-L mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software.  For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2