From:
Debbee Corcoran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2017 10:16:24 -0400
Mike wrote  a response:

> [...]

Hi Mike, You, myself and many many other "ignorant, annoying, sophomoric, (and I could go on and on with these adjectives that certain moronic experienced beekeepers throw at us) hobbyist beekeepers are serious in keeping honey bee's.  Being on this site itself shows our yearning for learning (😊unintentional rhyme) and personally have a plethora of articles I have saved, mostly from Peter B and Randy. We take classes to learn, read books, attend classes, have a mentor, be a mentor. I will attend J. Bromenshenks U of M in June for the Journeyman Level. Being a better beekeeper can cost money, that in itself should make a statement of seriousness. Us hobbyists are grateful for the learning on this site; and, for all the complaining about all those hobbyist losses over the winter, mine was 0%.