From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 13:18:33 -0700
The following is edited for excess quotes:
------
From: Bryan Clements <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Evaluating Beekeeping Help

> I recently began a project to list the skills and experience levels
> we seek when hiring beekeeping help...

The old Bay of Plenty Community College in Tauranga NZ did certificates in
Beekeeping. I recall that they had Oral and Practical Assessment guides for
each year of study that could make a good basis for evaluating and setting
pay scales even for long term beekeepers.  Perhaps some one from NZ might
know if the assessment guides would be available for general use. (Hi Nick,
hint, hint,)

Bryan Clements