Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 2009 13:56:35 GMT
>>Dann Purvis help solve the Browns bees chalkbrood issues And apparently the
Weavers ( perhaps the most famous queen producing family) helped Taylor Bees
solve theirs.

I am not against Australian queens or have experience with them but wonder why the US needs to get queens from half way around the world?  I'd think the US should be able to produce quality queens, too.  Is it the time of the year when Australian queens are available in quantity that makes them desirable?

Waldemar