From:
Thomas Wiegelmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 09:22:07 -0500
Hi,
I also use penatrol it is a base used in making paints but I do not brush
it on I dip the  hive bodies and supers for two minutes on each side which
will give you four minutes on the corners or I will wait till the air
bubbles stop coming out of the wood. Then I let them dry a few days then I
paint with aluminum paint.
                                Happy Dipping,
                                        Tom