From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 10:24:38 -0400
The Beekeeper does not get sensitized because we are stung often.

I do not know if the spouse sensitizing is fact. It is a
hypothesis but, for the person I know, is very real. I am looking
for either support of the hypothesis or a reason it is not valid-
which may be difficult since allergic reactions are individually
unique and not universal.
Bill T
Bath, M