From:
charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2014 20:34:35 -0500
.

Talk is cheap.  How many of those posting are actually taking action to
help guide the process?

True Randy,  but on this one I totally (respectfully) disagree.  Any
involvement and interaction with any sort of political taskforce would not
only be a total boondoggle, odds are it would do much more harm than good.
Getting a political group started at all on anything is a recipe for
disaster, and a total waste of moneyies.   Funds could be much better spent
on people with a brain such as yourself doing research,  than traveling to a
meeting to discuss garbage.
Were it possible I would nip it in the bud,  not encourage it in anyway.
Its like telling your kids if your going to drink,  at least do it at home
where its safe.....

The answer is NO....

A cpl years back I was involved in a "prestige" political board on
Ethanol......wish my name hade never come up.  Wasted days traveling to
DC....Days that can not be gotten back.

Charles