From:
Casey Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 1995 10:58:54 -0700
Dear John,
That though occurred to me - since I did get stung earlier by honey bees
and had a typical minor reaction - hardly worse than a mosquito bite. The
doctor couldn't speculate. According to Hive and the Honeybees, cross
reactions (sensitivity to one leading to sensitivity to the other) do
occur in a significant percentage of victims. As far as wasp stings, this
was the first time I have gotten stung by a wasp since I took up beekeeping.
Casey