From:
daveburrup <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2018 14:36:32 -0700
BIP is a voluntary survey.  These are often skewed greatly.  For some reason commercial and successful beekeepers do not want to participate.  This alters the data, and in my opinion makes it unreliable.  We are ending our 11th year with our greatest loss at 15 percent.  Our average is 10 percent.  We treat our hives and keep 20 production hives, and 15 nucs.  We have had years with no losses.  I used to submit data, but stopped because our data was not being included in the summary.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy Tablet
null