From:
James C Bach <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 10:40:39 -0700
Ian Watson states that the terramycin and dextrose appear to be stored in
the comb where bees normally store pollen.

Unless you analyze the stored material if would be impossible to know if
the bees just stored the dextrose, or the TM and dextrose.  My guess would
be that they stored only the dextrose, a form of sugar, but not the TM.
Most of the time bees know what they are doing, and do not store substances
that would be hazardous to their health.

I have seen bees store the powdered sugar from a TM/pwd. sugar mix, but put
the TM on the landing board.  I presume, but do not conclude, that this has
occurred in your situation.

James C. Bach
Yakima WA