From:
Doug Tompsett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2010 14:59:00 -0400
I was going to say the same thing; Seems like someone is making a heck of a markup if a $2 item is selling for $20!

For $2 (or even $5), I'd order a few of them and give them out at the local club meetings; but for $20/ea... I might order one, but too expensive to order a couple extra and give them out.

Anyone know of any suppliers in Ontario?

Doug Tompsett.