From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 22:49:55 -0600
Hello All,
Rudolf Steiner was a very interesting person. Considered by many to be the
father of biodynamic farming . Also known for his eight lectures on bees.

I was told Steiner wrote over fifty books in German ( some of which have
been translated into English )

The eight lectures contained in the book " Bees" were translated by Thomas
Braatz. Available in book stores.

Little is said about his well known physic abilities. Reports i read said
Steiner worked with several intellegence agencies during the war years in
Europe. I won't go into detail about his war predictions but the reports
said he provided valuable information.

His prediction on bees was done two years before his death in 1925.

The prediction is so close too what is happening it is chilling to read:
The below taking from page 86 of *the Apple Grower* by Michael Phillips in
1998 ( almost a decade ago).

"Agriculture is deeply indebted to the honeybee. Yet there's tradgedy
brewing in the hives. The gentle honeybee has been bred for profit to the
point where it has become easy prey for viruses and parasitic mites that are
destrying the species. Pesticides take their toll as well. Rudolf Steiners
prediction in 1923 that mankind would lose the honeybee in eighty years time
is looking ominnnously correct"

The exact wording is in the book " Bees" but past my bedtime and I do not
have the passage marked but have read the passage and points to the above
reasons for a possible future  collapse of the honeybee.

Bob

--
believed to be clean.